Thursday 30 April 2009

Stranger!

I feel bad.

I have been a stranger for the last few days... isolating myself to the confines of the lounge chair in the corner of the room, or my box shaped excuse for a bedroom, but i must admit it's great to be so care free and really become a part of a really great book. Even if i have been imensly tired as the time passes by so quickly and before i know it, its gone 1am... and i have work in 7 hours... ! My family are greatly supportive of my choice to exclude myself from Tv time, or dinner time, although teased and moaned at for spending all my time reading. I get to into it. That's why i stopped reading, but my impulses wouldn't let me stop, and sure enough i started reading again.... Okay so im on book 3 of 4 so hopefully i will no longer be a stranger by some time next week... not much to blog about else... :)

Enjoy... Happy Reading..
Ruth xoxo

Any book suggestions i leave college this year and as it's final year we leave early actually i leave in 3 weeks, giving me plenty of reading time... oh yeah baby.. :)

No comments: