Wednesday 15 April 2009

Play Planet =)

As much as I love Hereford, I love being from Hereford, I just love Hereford, im not ashamed to love the place i was born and have grown up. I love it here.!

As I said, as much as I love Hereford, there is not much out here to do were in the middle of know where so unless you fancy a bit of a travel everyday it's shocking.. but there is a new place of amazement... Okay i admit it, it's been here a year and it did kinda' take over a place we already had.. Jungle Mania.. home of the school aged parties.. I had everyone there.. but now we have play planet as Jungle Mania went busttt. :( But play planet.. a massive soft area play place.. with big slides and swings and soft areas, ball pools, outside bikes, waterfights, rope bridges and basketball hoop. Okay it is meant for 0-12 year olds but I don't care... me and Jem took her sister Bonnie (8) and her son Khye (18 months) :) We had so much fun on the BIG slide..
Check out these Pics :)


Baby Slide, Me Bonnie & Khye Me & Khye Going To The Big Slide.

Jemma and Khye On The Ball Swing Me, Khye & Bonnie At The Bottom Of The BIG Slide

Khye In The Ball Pit..
Wow.. Jungle Mania , I forgot about that place, really makes me remember my childhood memories.. ? Ruth's Childhood = Jungle Mania. I think i had every single birthday there between the ages of 3 and 9!!
When you all think about your childhood, where do you remember.?

Ohh.. Thunder.. Thunder.. I Just Heard Thunder! :\
Love Ruth
xoxox

No comments: