Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day 3 (Knowing Movie Spoilers!!)

Hey all

Guess where I wenttoday oh yes omg i went to the cinema.. :) I love the cinema.. absolutley love the cinema.. im going again on easter monday.. well anyway me and alice to the lovely 43 minute train journey to go see knowing at vue. Was so scary and amazing, I screamed, I laughed and oh yes I cried. I Screamed my way trhough most of it, i couldn't believe it was only a 15, and after sitting through the film for two hurs in which a plane crased and a underground train went darting through the line and stations and the end of the world blowng up in a fire ball. We then had to go and get on oh yes of all thingsa bloddy train and waiting for the train Alice decided to tell me that Nicholas Cage was hot, yeah he WAS hot, but he hs gotten to look old and he does not look to hot in this movie..


Me and Alice have now made up our own number game in honour of this fabulous movie. i loved it, everyone should go see it..


Lots of Love

Ruth xoxox

No comments: