Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter :)

It was such a busy day yesterday that by the time i got in and had eough time to take of my shoes it was off to bed, i was shattered, absolutley zonked. :)

So as long days go yesterday was most definatley one of them, MOST definatley!

It started with our family picnic at the forest of dean, Beechenhurst. It was fab we played obsatcle courses and stilt races and 3 legged race too, was a laugh!! :) Then we kinda ate and chilled and all that lot me and mum also took Finlay my godson for a walk in the forest around the giant's sculpture trail to get him to sleep, it was quite a walk, we got LOST! Yes we were walkiong around a god knows how many acre's forest and we were lost 2 people and a baby LOST, i thought we would be camping out there :(!


But we found our way out after walking round in... well around for 2 and a half hours we were only gonna go for 20 minutes.. :\!




Pics For The Pic-nic :)

Conrad (Blue Bat) and William (Green Bat) Playing Together Having Fun!

L-R My Aunty Norma, My Godmummy Carol && My uncle Garry Chilling

My Cousins Chris and Jon.. Haha At Jon Falling Over, Made Me Smile :)



The Boats, Forest Floor Plaques (Forgotten There Posh Names) And Finlay!


Giants Teeth Sulpture, My Mummy @ The Giants Chair, And (My Fav) The Sleepers All Carved With Indidual; Sculptures :)

And Not Forgetting ...

The Wire Deer, We Saw This Twice!
That's not it no sooner had we parked up, got inside and taken off our shoes we got a phone call of my sister who had followed us home to say that shell pauls dog had escaped so me mum and dad walked over to there house looking for their dog, we met in the middle at the field, mum and dad went one way, me ali and paul went the other as we walked past ali's house we asked some neighbours who said to get hold of the dog wardens so i could not find their number anywhere, i spent the best part of the evening on the phone to all the animal resuce places in hereford and worcester.. but turns out place is closed till 9:00 am Tuesday cause it's a bank holiday.. so we will not know untill then. :(
Much Forestry Love
Ruth xoxox

No comments: