Friday 17 April 2009

6 Years 6 Months....

High school in many ways there the best and worst days of your life and these to say the least our exactly like that. As always there is always that one special friend for me it was Chloe Shurmer. Chloe Shurmer, a girl who always smiled she was that one friend who's shoulder was there, she would always but a smile on your face and although she did not know it she was going places she was so clever she knew what she wanted and she knew how to get it, she inspired me and always will. Then there was always the other one the another friend who in your group was always close to you knew everything about everyone and here that person was Stacey Preece, she had stamina she stood up for everything she believed in she was the one whose head was always high she had what no one else had she had voice, she had her own voice and what everyone said about her she would stick up for herself for everyone. Then there is everyone else the Group the clang the people who over the next 5 years would inspire you would share all there secrets with you who in 5 years time will no you better than anyone and probably well maybe better than you even know yourself, these people Rachel Maund a small girl with a rather over sized heart who was willing to take anyone under her wing. Heather Young a amazing and inspiring young lady one who anyone would be happy to have looked up to and be proud of one who is going to make it big and probably not now it. Vicki Rose what can i say she was a joker always ready with something to laugh at she was always there ready to let you laugh with her. Emma Taylor a girl who gave the best hugs and one who was probably much older at heart she had a lot going for her and always would. And to everyone else the most amazing people in the world, thank you.

But further more during my youth there was one person who was always there Jemma Street, Jemma street she was a feisty one she was always laughing she was the one everybody liked the one everybody loved and the one that everyone knew, somehow I was hidden in her shadows but I didn’t mind she was my best friend she cared for me and I cared for I liked being in her shadow I knew I was safe there, until i found friends in all these people and realised for myself that it was only me keeping myself in her shadow and it was only me who could decide to let myself out. But Jemma Street a girl who brawn she had brains she could do things that I don’t think even she believed she could she was extremely independent and I know that one day Jemma street will do something amazing that no one ever has and as a matter of fact she probably already has.

To my other friends who got me through my youth my childhood I will always remember you the girls from st johns Rachel, Emily and Emily you girls were always there you kept me there and too you lot i thanks so dearly you made me feel so welcomed so magic so unique you made me, you girls are the most hearty people that a girl could wish out of a group of girls, you taught me the tricks of trade including how to deal with a certain lady. You girls were there after arguments and many of them you were always there and thank you. 3 people I know who through the last 5 years have gotten me through possibly the hardest thing I may ever do in my life, Emily (Mentioned above) Katie and William, these guys have got me through so much they have tutored me on everything, they have made me laugh, made me cry and everything in-between. With these guys I can share anything and I know they are there, these guys have gotten me through so much and I am pleased to have known them all, they have always been there to ask if everything’s okay, to hug when things are really bad and have been there when I am being so stubborn that it takes some one to hit me across the face and tell me everything’s not as a bad as it looks, I will forever be in their debts thank you for getting me to a place I never would have know, and even if we were so close, we did so well and I know that all of these guys have shared and achieved with me something that I know no-one else ever will. Im immensely proud of you all.

To a dear friend Lauren Davies words cannot describe this girl, she is one of the most influential people in my life she shares with me what not many people do she has passion for music for love for friendship for travel for everything. Without this girl in my life it would not make sense she seems to always be there when there is trouble when im passionate about something and the things is with Lauren instead of pushing it aside she shares that love and that passion with me. She has integrity and passion for everything she does she does everything with her heart way ahead of her head she does things for people because she cares because she wants to and because she loves to. Lauren Davies if you ever meet this girl you are so lucky she is an inspirational girl and one who I am so proud to know and to have known and to look back and think of her, she has helped me when others couldn’t she has got me through dark days and bright days but no matter what she is there, and for this i cannot thank her enough.

But sure enough those horrid days off high school must end some where and your thrown back off course and just as everything made sense in your world suddenly nothing did anymore, home wasn’t home anymore, you didn’t love as much anymore passion was not their and well nor were you, because suddenly all these friendships that you had once believed in had disappeared they had vanished over night without you noticing without you being able to stop them. But two dear friends brought me back down to earth two girls who have to be thanked for getting me back on track for opening my eyes to new possibilities to new friends and new memories to new experiences and new joys to share part of their life with me and for me to share mine with them. These girls were fabulous for two people to be able to bring me back on track to give my life meaning again was simply one of the kindest things tow people may have ever and may ever do for me Alice friary A girl whose heart was to big for her boots whose smile lit up the darkest corners whose laugh was contagious whose humour radiated a room full of energy and light, this girl was so happy go lucky she expressed herself in a way that no one bothered, she was radiant and bright and this is thank her for. Vicky Preece a girl who also had a rather large heart. A girl who was so clever and got me through so many tough days who tutored me about all things college and all things work. Who helped me but who also asked for help. These girls shared with me some of the best things in my life some of the most influential things in my life and really they took it in their strides these girls took me under their wing and to this i am ever grateful. As always college is merely a higher form of high school where kids chose whether they feel need for further education on one subject they particularly feel passionate about me, no childcare its a long story and one that is rather odd, to be honest its actually quite simple I didn’t no what i wanted to do and to be 15 years of age finishing high school and being told that you must now chose what you are going to do for the rest to your lives is a long and gruelling process but for me it never happened this harsh and cruel method that education workers chooses is not fair to us the children who suffer in dead end jobs because we did not know what we wanted to do but know have missed our chances to kids out their who make this decision think long and hard and dont ever think that something is to good for you that something is better than you that you are not good enough cause the truth is you are you can do anything if you put your mind to it, you can do anything you want to, just do it.!

In the last year I have learnt so much more about people and friends. More about the ones I knew and about new people. Vicky Preece who led me to believe she had a huge heart and would instinctively take any one under her wing has now shown her true side of vulnerability and insecurity. These two weaknesses together make her spiteful towards the opportunities to meet new people and to keep old friends close. However through the last year where I have learnt so much more about people and about life and about living all through the confidence of one girl, Alice Friery, some girl who I remember from my pen leaking everywhere at college induction, shy Ruth was present at this. I remember being sat next to Alice who turned up late and decided to sit on my loner table, I had already labelled myself at college, Loner, it’s who I was, its who I knew, I was happy there. Alice Friery over the past 18 months has become my greatest influence she has been there throughout everything and is welcome to picking up phone calls at 3am, she has the passion, along with me, we share so much in common its almost not real, twins separated at birth, everything, we are to alike. We have so much to share with each other and to teach each other about, I am always learning. Alice is someone I have seen grow so much over the past 18 months and im so proud to say I have been there, so proud to have known her. Alice Friery will be a friend for a long time, I almost can’t believe she hasn’t been in my life forever, sometimes I wonder is if she was there, I wonder how my life was complete before, until I realise it wasn’t, Alice was meant to be there, she was meant to be in my life, this is fate… Thankyou.

No comments: