Tuesday 14 April 2009

Places You Have Come To Fear The Most!

Okay so i went to my sisters yesterday and only to find my sister's boyfriends dashboard confessional cd stash, who new dashboard wwas one of his all time favourite bands, me too, small world. Anyway so i borrowed 4 albums from him..
1. Dashboard Confessional - Dusk and Summer
2.Dashboard Confessional - The Shade Of Posion Trees
3 Dashboard Confessional -A mark, A Mission A Brand, A Scar
4 Dashboard Confessional -The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most.

The Places you have come to fear the most has always, and will always be one of my favourite songs, let alone my favourite dashboard song. It got me to thinking when i listened to the CD lastnight what and where is the place I fear the most and as silly as it probably sounds is when im sitting im my learner car with my instructor to my left, im scared. I don't look forward to it, this magnificent way of ableing myself to get around and explore this beautiful world outside hereford, i should be enjoying myself i always thought i would look forward to theese tuesdays, but i don't as the song suggest's I FEAR it, I FEAR walking out my front door, I FEAR walking to the car, and I FEAR turning on the engine, wether this is because i completley clash with my instructr i dont know, but i have come to FEAR a place, which in my mind has always been incredibly good to me, to my thoughts, since i can remember i have wanted to get away from this small town, see the world, see the enchantment in the world and explore i have never been one to stay in the compounds of where i meant to be to stay within the lines, be kept in boundries i have always been the one getting mucky and exploring the area, dismissing boundaries and ill admit it occasionaly escaping when i was grounded, that's me, yet this whole new thing which can give me the ability to run out to the drive get in a car and go, im scared.

So where do you fear the most?

xoxox
Ruth

1 comment:

niamh said...

Driving is fine once you get a bit of confidence - and a good instructor should give you that. Just remember that as much as you really don't want to hit any other cars, they really don't want to hit you either, so everybody is on the alert and an accident is pretty unlikely (especially with dual controls).

The place i fear the most? I don't know, i guess i haven't found it yet. Taxi stands in the early hours of the morning, perhaps!