Sunday 5 April 2009

Barbecue!!

Hey all.

Lastnight was a pretty random night, my sister and her boyfriend had this rather small 'Family' barbecue basically it was some of Paul's (Sister's Boyfriend) family and me my mum, my dad and my best friend her nan (My mum's best friend) her grandad, her lil' sister and her son. Way out there huh? NOT!

But there were shot's involved oh yes my friend 'Shudazz' 4 in a pack from Tesco, Cool, haha!
I took Apple and Strawberry and the sis' Took Peach and Banoffee' or something along thoose lines. Oh and then i followed it of with a sidekick.. This was after Jemma (My BFF) tried to posion me with her budwieser (Oh yes my friend's she is a beer drinker) I prefer cider myself, lol.

well anyway then as i contined to decorate Khye's (Pronounced Ki) Hair with Pegs, Alison (The Sis) And Jemma made cocktails, i think this one was called Martinana. Or sommat like that, it was basically Martini and pommegrante juice, was horriable, even my aunts concocsion's (Spelling??) at the new year's/eve party were nicer, so i continued to douce my fruity yucky cocktail with lemonade (P.s i may not have told you this, but i HATE lemonade) We all (Me, Jem and Ali,) gave it up very quickly.! Lol..

And i want to clear something up,
1 shout may = 2 units

Sorry i just got rudely interupted by my sister and her boyfriend knocking on the kitchen window, of which i then had to proceed upstairs just to get my key and let them in, oh yes and all they wanted was some float money cuz there going to do a carboot, to get rid of there shit, oh yes my friends they have a 3 bed house and its full to the brim with crap, there is 2 of them, 2 of them... Man!! anyway.. of which paul decided to claim i was tipsy last night uhum.. no i wasn't we had this conversation last night i remember see. then he decided to tell me that when we left at all of half 10, alison scremed my sister's drunk! (Drunk much ali) anyway.. paul then decided to try and switch places, which i go to the carboot and he does nout all day, no way, no way. Im happy here with my laptop and The Oc season 1 DVD. (Oh Yes. I Own Oc season 1!)
Well anyway that's what happened in the short 2 mins they were here, alot huh?

As i was saying before i was interupted,
1 shot = 2 units
hence
3 shot's = 6 units.

I WAS NOT DRUNK MISS ALISON MAY BISHOP!


Love Always
Ruth
xoxox

No comments: