Friday 24 April 2009

Lots and Lots.

First off Happy Birthday to my great friend Alice who was 18 on 23.4.09. Woop!

Secondly I have been so unbelievebly busy at college this week and only officially have 4 weekss left, can't wait to leave now :) I've handed in all my unit assignments now all i got to do i finish off my 8 observations to hand in a week monday and im done. :)

Plus me and alice are booking our holiday to Cyprus within the next few weeks, for the first week in August, so that's always something to look forward to :)



Okay I have completley got obsessed with Twilight i have watched the film 3 times already, i watched it twice today cz mum my brought it for me today and once on monday cz i leant it form of course Alice, it her fault!



So i have had 4 songs on repeat, you should all check em' out there amazing
(My mum just rang me from downstairs criminal minds is coming on will finish this after)

Right im back :)

So the 4 songs if you wanna know them are

Band Of Horses - No one's gonna love you
Iron and Wine - Flightless bird
Grace Potter - Apologies
Stars - Calendar Girl

They have been my songs for the day, i have had them on repeat since 9:15 this morning when i started college, as there were all of 3 of us, just sorting out my assignment had to add a bit in it about anti-discrim and common assesment framework, Yeah Baby!

So I dont' have much else to say.. im gonna buy the twighlight books tomorrow all four of them :)
Can't wait to get back to reading again, it's been so long since I read 'we need to talk about Kevin' by lionel shriver, at was an amazing book to read, kept you going till right at the very end and the ending was better then i have read.. so anyway.. im gonna go, got to go to town tomorrow to the bank and see if the transaction went through for my SoGoPro tee. :) (FingersCrossed)

LotsOfLove
Ruth xoxox

No comments: