Tuesday 7 April 2009

Day 2

Welcome to official day 2 of Easter break wahoo.
now if you saw my (on the move) blog lastninght then you would of seen that i went baby sitting for my gorgeous 6 and a half month old godson, called Finlay, however he had a cold, guess what, now i have a cold... Thanks Fin!

But anyway got another driving lesson today i swear these lessons come al to soon, epecially seen as though i have not been out with my instructor for 2 weeks and a couple of days..!
well no matter what the weather people say on the tele, its a load of rubbish today it was meant to rain, but its lovely and sunny, its absolutley gorgeous out wish i had plans to go out but i don't and i only have 2 and a half hours before i go driving so i need to get in the mood to spend 2 hours with my instructor.! Yay... i mean sometimes i have great lessons and we get on fine and stuff, but then some lessons are absolute bull, and i wonder why i have just paid him for 2 hours of him shouting at me,, and telling me he basically dosen't give 2 hoots.!

Well im watching one tree hill season 4 at the mo. haha.. Lol.! 'I have to go to the nurse im going to be sick.' makes me chuckle.!

So yeah it is now April 7th and its like 12:46pm.. and i have offically done nothing today : Whoops! so yeah not much done today, and probably wont get anything done, i think i might type up my unit 5 assignment im not in the mmod to think but im in the mood to type, so here goes i better finish up and go type up my assignment at leat thats one thing done i guess, lol..

Anyway better shoot.....
Love Forever
Ruth Bishop xoxox

No comments: