Sunday 19 April 2009

Day 16, The Final Day!

So it's day 16 of my easter break which is also know as final day of easter break!
I had so much work to do over the holidays and i have done none of it, absolutley zilcho, but i have had such a great sunny Easter break and i have done quite alot, i have been busy doing things just not things i should be doing i guess. Hey 5 weeks left till i leave college and then i have a full 3 months till i leave the beauty of Hereford. Hereford my favourite place in the world! Im sad to leave, but i know that i will be able to come back.. either on the train or by coach.. National Express all the way :) and i know Hereford will always be home :)
Okay so here are few pics from my 2 weeks holiday travel..


Mine and mums lovely travels to Nottinghman
Where we stopped and got a map for 99p we were lost
and stopped and Welcome Break in Coventry :)

So many journeys into town, I love the bus


We found some rather... strange scarfs at St John.
My best mate Jemma came up to Hereford from Southend with her little sister Bonnie and her son Khye, we went to play planet and had lots of tiring fun :)

Went to see 17 again with my sister and Jemma and have set myself a target to learn how to spin a ball on my finger :) Its going alright at the moment!



Went down to the forest on Easter sunday witht the family for a pic-nic me and mum got lost in the forest, me and ali fell over during the three legged race and it was nice to see all the boys playing together..

Went to see Knowing in the cinema with Alice and screamed all the way through it.. With our coats over half our faces only peeping from behind them.. I even cried with terror. i was so scared!
That's My Hols.... :)
Love Ruth xoxox

No comments: