Wednesday 22 April 2009

Mcfly @ The Civic


Okay so last night I went to Wolverhampton Civic hall, I went to see McFly, I have actually loved McFly since forever... there music makes me happy and i just want to dance everywhere I go if McFly comes on, on the pod then i just really want to bounce, sing out loud.. I just can't help myself, really can't. So they were absolutley amazing and i loved every single minute of them, it's the 3rd time i have seen McFly live.
1. 30th November 2007 - Birmingham NEC - Greatest hits tour
2. 14th November 2008 - Birmingham NEC - Radio:ACTIVE tour
3. 21st April 2009 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall - Up close.. but this time its personal tour.

Lastnight was all standing as the NEC is all seating even though everyone stands, you have your own dedicated space.. but this is the first time i have seen mcfly full on proper standing, i have seen other bands standing.. i love it. you get so close, so close that you feel a part of their music, you feel like your up their with them, the beat, the sound, the singing, the lyrics, everything goes straight through you and lastnight was no exception, everything was perfect.. I love McFly. I love Music. I Love Live Music. (L)





Clockwise From Top Left. Dougie, Harry, Dougie, Danny. Didn't get a very good one of Tom, he was either to far away or moving (alot!) :)
Dancing Through Life (8)
Ruth xoxox

No comments: