Thursday 9 April 2009

Im a Tool!

Hey!!

Im Covered In Baby Sick, listening to Eoghan Quigg's (XFactor) new CD, hair is a mess (April showers, rained so bad) and i eating rice and beans! Im a Tool, Huh?

Well i went to town today and brought a yellow tee and an orange cardi. (L)
I also brought Eoghan's Album... I Love this song.. (She's the one!) (L)

Yupp. so i met Jemma today at half 11, actually it turned out to be 12:00 cause it took me 52 mins to get into town on the bus.. yes it's only a 20 minute ride, but they shut of 2 lanes by steels car place in town, traffic was major!!! :( That bus ride took longer than my train ride to a whole different city yesterday which only took 43 mins... Explain that (!)

Well anyway.. then i went a looked after my godson for a couple hours well actually 3 1/2 hours... :) and he was sick all down me... so bad!!! And then we got very messy with tea which was creamy chicken.. yummie baby food :S not sure about that one, it looked like mushed carrott but he seemed to enjoy it, but hey :)

Well anyway im gonna go now.. lol.. nearing the end of the CD!! (L)
(8) Michael Jackson - Ben (8)

xoxox
Ruth

No comments: