Monday 13 April 2009

17 Again!

Sup... I Mean You Look Like You Can Move :)



Guess where i went to day.. the cinema to see of course 17 again, was so funny, I went with my sister and my best mate who is down from Essex, took a lil girlie road trip to Worcester and a bit of Zac Efron so it wasn't all that bad, who am i kidding it wasn't bad at all.?



Movie = Fab for a Girly Sleepout :)



Walking through the town in Worcester on our way to the car park look what we saw :)

I loved it there sound was raw, but amazing. I was fasinated how 4 guys could make such ggreat music using used water botttles and tubs, made me smile and want to dance and pretened i was drumming, I got a pic which i will upload later as i have lost my adaptor for my phone :(



When we got to the car there was none other than a seagull on the car, a seagull, i had to go shoo it off as Alison and Jemma were being wimps and staying well Back, :)


I can't really wish that i was 17 again because i am, yes i am 17, but only for another 3 months and then it's party on, i guess i'll miss the innocence that comes with being 17 as if your almost niave to the world and all it posseses, but as soon as you turn 18 its like somehow this massive hold comes over you and suddenly your life almost isnt as care free as it used to be, that's what i see, and i like being the young one, although i almost never admit it, actually i have never admitted it. But as soon as July 13 comes there ill be front and centre, front and centre.. I will always be the baby, but somehow i will no longer be the kid, the kid sister, the young one. I will just be Ruth and i guess that's all i can wich for, just to be seen as Ruth.. Me and that's all I am, and it's all i will ever be. Ruth.

xoxox
Ruth

2 comments:

"loic" said...

do not worry 18 years does not change, it's just on paper administration, for your parent you will always be their little Ruth, there are days when you would like to be adult, but child is not bad too

Bish. said...

Thanks Ioic, I guess somedays it's just really hard to believe that sometimes.. Sometimes you just need someone to tell you it's all going to be okay!