Friday 15 May 2009

Today Is A Sad Day...

Well it all started at 6am when i flung myself over in my bed (half asleep) and turned my god damn alarm on my phone of, it is the most annoying alarm ever (It's the one that comes on the phone, it's the only thing that used to wake me up, in the morning. Im a bum to get up in the mornings.) So yes this was followed by Jasper playing 'Fall Out Boy's - What'a Catch, Donnie' So Loud I Could Hear It Through The headphones @ 7am. I thought it about best time i got up, considering it was 7am. So i went to the bathroom to get ready, it seemed like a good day, till i realised i forgot to take my make-up of the night before and my eyes were completley black, probably from writhing in pain during the night, because of the stupid injection, which decides when most convenent (NOT) to kill me. So yes, i managed to get the mess of my face with about 5 baby wipes (Boots own, can't beat them) washed my face brushed teeth and put my make up, so on. Today i wore big blue (Hoody) seen as though it has been so cold at the school this past week, freezing. So i banged on the door to wake mum up, who was having a lazy morning. I then continued to read random sections (Favourite sections) Of 'Breaking Dawn' seen as though i have already read it. Ha. Then we got in the car and went to tesco, i brought 5 'Thank you' note cards, 4 bunches of flowers, box of shortbread (Tesco Finest) and a box of chocolates. Oh! and not forgetting a bottle of Pepsi. Well the morning kinda went by like a blur, i can't remember much that happened, i had weetabix for my lunch, which a member of staff in the staff room seem to find so very funny. Why? I don't know. Yeah then it came to the afternoon i read 6 of the children's books during their silent reading and decided to give up because soon i would have read them all. Then they finished their maps of the world, i started and finished mine. Although the children told me i cheated, Ha?? So yeah.. It was my last day (Officially) Im going back on June 16 for their 'year trip' to Elen Valley. So they gave me a card, which one of the girls had drawn a picture on and they had all signed it, but i left it at the school, and there is reason for this. After giving out the flowers and chocolates. I headed for my coat and bag.. This is were it gets good, all of a sudden the sky like opens up and water falls from no where im telling you i have never seen rain like it before, complete madness, the raindrops were the size of my hand, i had to walk home in this, it was completley insane, my dad met me half way, i felt bad for soaking the passenger seat in the car though i was drecnhed through. So i came home threw on my sweats and that's where i am now..

1 week left of college, and looking in catalogues for additional furniture to house in my new room, when/where i move. To. So yes. its a sad day! My last official day at the school. and 1 week left of college, well actually i finish thursday, which means me and alice will have to meet up loads in order to catch up on 'Twilight' we are completley obsessed guys, madly. I won't say im obssesed with Robert Pattinson, because well lets face it, we all know that 'Cederic Digory' stole my heart, ripped it out in the cinema so i think that tell's that story, unless you don't know of 'Cedric Digory' if you don't just IMDB Robert Pattinson, you'll soon Know. :)

So Yes, Here is to a nice relaxing weekend, in which i will achieve alot (I Hope)
And Hopefully come out of the weekend with a new hair cut, or at least by next week, its annoying me at the moment, BIG STYLE, Its Like a flippin' AFRO! Ha.

Love R xoxox

No comments: