Thursday 21 May 2009

The End of an Era...

Today is the 21.5.09. Today is the end. The end of an era.

I have just completed the last bit of work for college, which i just had to type something up to put in my folder, i have been given back my 2 last pieces of work which i have also put in the correct folders and have filled out all my folder portfoilio front sheets (All 3 of them, grey, red and yellow.) And today i have finished. It's the end.

I don't know i have completled it all but i have, i now im free, i have sat all my exams and got all my work in at grades im proud of, so that is all. The End

Well anyway.. Im gonna go, im sat in college waiting for Craft Lesson (My last official lesson at college) And yeah then that's it. when i walk out of here at 14:30 it will be it.

There is nothing left to say but

The End.

No comments: