Saturday 9 May 2009

Mayfair [OW]

1st week of May, Tuesday through Thursday.. Mayfair week. I don't care how old you are you cannot release the feeling that the mayfair brings to Hereford. 3 days of pure crazy insanity. 3 days of pure lockdown in Hereford city centre. 3 days of pure amazing rides. 3 days of knowing how it must feel to fly, or how me alice discussed while riding on superstar of which i explained was the ride that almost, nearly, kinda goes upside down, I would like to correct myself for the record (It does go upside down) Love it.
Like or Not? The smell, the noise, the screams, the laughter, the music.. I Love it all, everything about the mayfair, invites you in, it amazes you, it makes you want to walk around with your jaw scrapping across the floor. No matter how old i get, i fingers crossed and will let anyone slap me across the face, when in my eyes the fair is boring, how can it be boring, why??
So as this is offically my last mayfair as a kid' it needs a lil' dedication, and where else is a better place to put it, other than here, for me to always remember. Im moving away this year, so it was my last fair week, which is actually a very sad moment. I had to make the most of it.
I will miss it, so much.. Just another thing to make me realise how much i will miss Hereford.



P.s I Finished the twilight books, all 4 of them. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Yesterday. Fascinating, Im already missing the wonderful world which exsists, when your boyfriend is a vampire and your best friend is a werewolf, only i don't think im that lucky.. Ha.
P.ss Totally wore my tee, to college and had every staring at my 'boob' all day, nice one. But at least now they all want one, i got them all onto the blog, and if they get a Tee, all the more money for SGP, huh. Deal.

and for Alice's Benefit.. 'merde' [OW] haha

Love Ruth xoxox

No comments: