Saturday 16 May 2009

Damn


Today I drove into town in my car, oh yes im a learner, but not one of them annoying ones i hope (fingers Crossed) so yeah anyway we went into town then drove out to Dunelm and then to B&Q. So then i needed to take Pat home, so i decided well actually it was kinda decided for me, and then i saw where we were headed. Oh yeah Mortimer Road old Railway Bridge, Ahh... it's a 1 way bridge and it was flooded, its on a tight corner, it's so bad. Yeah anyway i was going through and this red car appered at the other end, bearing in mind that this bridge is about 6 meters long, :) So yes this Red Car. Floods. Shoot I panicked moving my car to the left, the left, a one way bridge, I couldn't flipping move to the left. Damn It. I scratched it on the bridge, I scratched Leo! No..
So it's like the smallest scratch i dont care, i can't actually believed i did it. But oh well... let's go.! Nice adventure Hey, Great day, it's pissing it down, then its nice a sunny, then its tipping, then it's sunny, you can't win here.
Ruth xoxox

No comments: