Wednesday 13 May 2009

13/05/09 This Day Will Go Down In History.

Wednesday May 13th 2009

This day will go down in History, in the life of Me. So much has happened today and to say I just woke up thinking that it would be a normal day, of pure insanity (Like any other week day) Rushing around here and there. Well this week is work week at the school, my last week there, im gonna miss it there so much, but i need to cut all ties with my college course at the moment, I have made it no secret that i don't like the course im doing, and i guess as soon as finish placement it kinda makes my ending college final. Well back to 13th may here. I went up to college today to get jabbed, yes jabbed, i hate jabs, well actually no I lie, im not one of them I faint everytime I see an injection they don't worry me, it's just when you know your going to get injected it's that feeling of knowing. So yes i got jabbed my last injection of 3 today, Yay, no more :) But now my arm is paining me so bad, i just dont know what to do with me arm.. I forced myself to sleep earlier just so my pain was less prominenet while i was unconciouss. ha. Well then i finalised where im moving to in the winter. Keeping it to myself at the moment just incase it all falls through, but i doubt it. Im so nervous i have also made it no secret that im nervous about leaving and living on my own. Yet excited about exploring and discovering a new place, it's gonna be good, im just a pessimist. (Always have been) I see the bad in everything. (Fault,??) Well anyway so that is final. Im moving come September, Although no date has been set as of yet, or not that i have decided or has been posted && I have yet to sort out my finances for my first year, accomadation and education. So that has been my day. Pretty big jump (I think) But hey my future starts today.

Ruth xoxox

2 comments:

Ella Preuss said...

I hate injections! I hate the feeling of them, knowing it will hurt sucks! i think it's just psychological... but i do hate them, i make a scene every time I have to get one.
So you're moving in Sep? Good luck! I'm moving to a big city, a students city, to call it something (if everything goes as planned) next year (our school year is March-Nov), and I can't wait either!

xo,
Ella

Bish. said...

March Through November, So You Have April Through October Off, Man How Lucky Is That.

Our School/College/University Year Is September through July.