Monday 11 May 2009

Made My Day.

Well, today the cutest thing happened i got home, and sorta relaxed and then out of my front room window i saw about 10 girls walk down the garden path, my head starts musing, what's going on... Anyway so i go and answer the door and one of the girls says 'We want to sing for you.' Hang on a minute did she just say we want to sing for you, what, am i dreaming... all of these thoughts were spinning round my head and many more. Well anyway she continues 'Were raising money for St Michael's Hospice' (It's like this local hospice which cares for people with long term illnesses) I was like awh cool, shoot. Now i don't like watching people sing, ya know that close im okay if there on stage but when your face to face and there singing to like you, looking at you, it kinda i dunno makes me feel wierd, and childishly want to laugh, i dont know if this is a good thing, maybe i should not date a musician, Lol. Anyway i think they sand Hannah Montanna, kinda think i recognised it from like TV Adverts or something and working in a school, im not sad. (Honest) Well yeah so i put like £2 in there little bag of funds, made me feel good. Im Skint, i have no money though. Im poor haven't had this months money yet??
So that was a nice twist to my day. :) Made me feel Happy.

Anyway i have been on youtube, im always on youtube, and i heard this, it made me cry so bad, so bad. So here it is.
The lovely Robert Pattinson singing 'I was broken' a song by Marcus Foster.

No comments: