Wednesday 27 May 2009

Bees and the bugs!!

Thought i better drop a line tonight as I wont be in sight of a computer for the next 4 days. Yes im braving it all under canvas. Im going camping. Im not the best person camping, i mean i dont do it, i dont do bugs. But 'life experiances' (Twilight Fans) have to be made and tomorrow im heading of to Luston to my friends to prepare for are little expedition on Friday. Ha.

I have no idea where we are going, i just no that i am going camping and there is going to be 11 of us of which i know 4 inc. myself : hmm.? And that is literally everything i know.

I will post when i get back, with pictures and a long drawn out blog (as my post have been a little bit dull, lately) As to my 1st camping trip for fun and not with some club like guides or cadets. Ahh.

Ruth xoxox

No comments: