Tuesday 19 May 2009

Im Ill

I am sat in college about to go home. I woke up this morning feeling like absolute crap, i havn't felt this bad since i went on holiday to Switzerland last summer and got really ill. But seen as though it's my last week and dedicated as i am (Not) I took 2 paracetamol to last me at college and trudged out the door to the bus stop, okay so i practically in town i get a text hey ruth, my bus hasn't turned up, im not going to college. Ah the only reason i was going to college so you weren't a loner, so im currently writing this i have 1 piece of work left which i got back today and will hand in tomorrow and then im done, hooray!!

Okay so im going to go now and get a shirt, from good ol' Primark, baby and get the bus home, go to sleep and wake up at half 3 hopefully feeling better for my driving lesson. So i better go get things rolling and by the speed im walking today im ill state i will probably get home at 3, okay so see you bye.

Ruth
xoxox

No comments: