Sunday 29 March 2009

Okay so i no this is gonna be my 4th blog today but i have done nothing all day yet i have alot to catch up on and say... cause i seem to blog the day after something happens, from now fingers crossed i will blog same day.. and also with so many posts a day at least there short.. :)

Anyway i just wanted 2 say... well i wanted 2 get this off my chest && I Know no-one will understand this.. but here goes..


'WHY DO YOU NEVER CALL, YOU DON'T SEEM TO BE BOTHERED, LAST TIME I SAID IT WAS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE, BUT YOU MADE IT PERFECTALLY CLEAR THAT WE SHOULD'NT CAUSE WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG, AND I REALLY DONT WANNA SAY GOODBYE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME SO MUCH AND I NEVER WANT TO LOSE YOU, I KNOW YOUR ALWAYS THERE, AND NOW IM JUST DONT KNOW ANYMORE... IS IT REALLY TIME TO SAY THOSE 2 WORDS... GOOD BYE!

LoveYou
xoxox

No comments: