Saturday 28 March 2009

28.9.09

Heya!

Early Post Today. Seen as though it is 11:28am.
Okay. Anyway. So. Yeah.

I forgot to big up this amateur play i went to see, i was only a High School play. It was my old high school Haywood, which has recently changed to The Hereford Academy. They put on a small production of Dracula Spectacular which was written by john Gardiner (I Think) which was last week. It was so good, my friends who still go to high school were talking about it for ages about rehersals and all that, so i went to see it, it only cost £1 to go and see it, actuaaly it was £2 but i got in as 'friends and family.' lol. Through Emily and Katie. They wern't in it but katie was along with her brother Matt the sounding and lighting technician and Emily did props, running around the back of stage sorting out props and also front of house. But Welldone guys!

I went over to Worcester yesterday with my sister it's not to far away it's only about a 45/60 minute drive, so it's all good. So yeah we went to see the new movie Marley and Me. Oh yes we cried. This isn't the best movie I've been to see, but it was by no means the worst film i have ever seen it had the mix of comedy meets romance. It's a starts out a comedy and turns into a sorta romantical which is then taken over by the horriable ending and loss. Me and Ali cried, I you didn't cry there is something wrong, but i always say that when i cry at stuff. I cry at everything. Come'on I cried when Ryan left in the OC season 1 as soon as the song 'Hallelujah' starts playing of f i go..! I get it from the mother..

Anyway. that's all from this morning. Hope you all have a fab day.

Im gonna pop down to Tesco's now to get some teacakes and advert for them just came on the Tv and no i want some.. Goodbye..

Ruth xoxox

No comments: