Friday 27 March 2009

Hey all,

Just watched my last blog, makes me chuckle alot
1. just sliding down a hill
2. i blatently slipped when alice was filming the floor
3. It's stupidly short
4. SNOW in februrary

Lol!!

Anyway today has been a stupidly busy morning..
had a assignment hand in today and a short word limit of 1,500 word essay it was hard to get to a grade B in a limit of 1,500 words, wowza.
Then a task 2 was a leaflet of 1,000 my word count was all of 598. Haha!!

Oh well... anyway that's over im watching Gilmore Girls :D!
Boy-Yak-A-Sha.!!
Love It.

Okay anyway... Someone said something to me the other day and it completely shocked me that they said it. I will not name this person because its unfair to them and kinda unfair to me.. But anyway yesterday this person said this and i can't believe it, under no circumstances would anyone like them say this... it got me to thinking have i ever done that.. said something to someone that has shocked them, have i ever done this have i completley shocked one person, or more! Why? do we do it, why did they do it? I am completely confused! And i don't know why this has bummed me out so much, but it has?

On a lighter note, i just booked the travel lodge for my night in nottingham, left it a bit short notice, oops.. but its all done and dusted now, so it will be real good :D!

LoveYa'll
Ruth
xoxox

No comments: