Wednesday 18 March 2009

18.09.2009

have neen quite busy recently got my driving test (practical) booked now for very soon, and im so nervous cause i dont think i will pass it cause its real soon and it's like ahh cause my driving instructor just got a new car of all things and so i stalled like all the friggin time today cause its a bit of dramatic change from a skoda fabia to a vauxhall astra and its so different even if he says it's not. :(!


But enough of that... huh? been to visit ipswich as i said in my last blog.. and it was amzing so i might be going there, got an open day in chelmsford so it just depends on that 1 now, but i could see myself VERY happy there, even if it is 6 hours away from my family and my friends?

it's only a car ride away though.!


Went to see the XFactor tour and it was flabagasting amazing!

Especially Eoughan who i was completley routing 4 on the programme even if Alex won :(!

his album comes out april 2nd, so you know it's mine!!!


Well anyway.. some people have been the victims, well thats a bit of a word that is not what i wanted to say.. umm but i can't think of another one..

2/3ish people have become the recent acceptee's of my gratefull thanks and i would just like to make them known on here..


Emily - Even though she recently confessed to hating me when we were in Badgers together at the 'tender' age of 6/7, since she has been there for me through thick and thin and together we have seen so many people pass by, leave and join again, we have always got eachother through and for this im ever thankfull. She has got me through so many gr8 times and so many horriable times. she has been an amazing friend and one who will be sadly missed in september and so will all of them. She has contributed to making me the person i am today and if it wasn't for her i would not be typin this message about her, she has given me so much confidence and she has believed in me and what i can do. We have had so muany gr8 memories together and these are of course some of my favourite.. Thanks ILY!


Katie - I may have only known this girl for 2 years but seriously i can confide things in katie that i cannot confide in freinds i have known for longer, she has proved herself 2 be an amzing friend and i am so glad she came into my life. She has contributed to my confidence and self-esteem amzingly.. She has been there for me and she should be so proud of herself, Katie always gave her all and whatever she choses to do i will support her all the way, she has given me so many gr8 memories, and these are among some of my favourite, Katie is a great friend and one who i do not want to loose, thank you katie, ILY2!


William - He has made me laugh so much over the past two years, however has also made me want to pull my hair out, i have know william for about 4 years possiable 5 but i think its more 4 and he has been there to actuallly laugh and pull pranks on like tieing his shoe laces to the chair and watch him fall over, he has sat through many girlie conversations and we have probably have educated him well on all things girls..!!! Thanks...


We will all always be so close and will all share a bond even if we lose contact which we won't and we see eachother one night across a room, there will be that look between eachother and we will both know all thoose gr8 memories and everything we have to be proud of and all that we have achieved together, guys.. i am forever in your debt.. THANKS!


Here is a picture a bit more circa 2009!!


Peace Guys..

xoxox

No comments: