Friday 26 February 2010

1

Ok... so here it is... The first of the photo blogging.. (this one is quite long it's about 9months squished into 35 photo's) enjoy.

It all started with Frankie and Benny's.
Alice found Love with Pizza


And I found Love with the knickerbocker Glory!


Me Alice and Sean's Adventure, Ended us up here... Silver Tree!


Me and Katie went to Visit the wonderfull Emily in Cardiff.
Even if I nearly killed her on the way there.




My 18th Birthday bash.
With all my lovely friends.




Me and Katie, had a bit to much fun!





2days Later.. Me, Alice, Katie and Bex Geeked out at London Film and Comic Con 09'
Where we met.. Thomas Sangster, Eve Myles, Alexandra Moen, Peter Facinelli,
Alex Meraz and of course Danny John-Jules


Me and Alice, Jetted of on a last minute sun dive to Cyprus.

The Sun did something to the way we acted..
But our View, from the Balcony was amazing!


And then I moved to Ipswich, and went to a UV party.
The stragest thing ever!


Found out that going out is FUN
But so is a good movie night, in your Pyjama's.


After being in Ipswich for a week, I got the train to London, met Alice
And we then saw 'The Darling Buds' perform in Hyde Park under a park light.
AMAZING

Met some amazing people in Ipswich. Including Amy and Leanne.

Went home during Study week, and of course Headed straight for F&B's (Y)

Me Alice and Katie, then Decorated are faces with Sudocrem.
We wanted to be Vampires to.





But alas I had to come back, And Alice came to Ipswich.
To go see New Moon. :)


Not long later, I surprised my mum and Dad and snuck down to Hereford
stayed with my sister and surprised them at my Uncle's 60th...
L-R Mum, Uncle Phill and Aunty Norma.
(Don't they look alike)




Then come Christmas me Leanne and Amy, tried our hand out at cooking
Christmas dinner... ICELAND!


And then it snowed (Y)





When I went home it snowed aswell.







And I made a snowman with Jemma and Khye





Me and Lauren.. had a photo moment, in the Loo's










when I came back, we started going out again :)
These are some of the Girlies I live with.
There are about 40 of us.

And we Did this... :)

And this is what happened, when we made it to the club.

Me amy and Emily tried our hand at making pancakes
Didn't go so well


Me and Chloe introduced Monday Coffee house Dates..
Costa, Starbucks, Nero (Y)


Then i went back to my routes in Hereford.
And tried on some sexy sunglasses ready for the summer.
Addiction.

Me and Alice... then made sad Faces,
at the time we thought it was the end of PAT
(don't worry it's not)



I sat on top of PAT
Who just passed His MOT, Yahoo. Can't wait to get back
and drive when I get back.


Me and my big Sister went to the XFactor tour 10' at LG Arena Birmingham.


We saw some of the finalist's including:
Lucie, Jamie, Jedward, Lloyd, Danyl, Olly, Stacey...
And of course the Winner Joe McElderry...
(I owed mother like 28£ my phone bill was HUGE, voting for Joe all those Times)



And lastnight.. we all went out dressed up (fancy dress) for Leanne's 19th
Me Emily and Chloe.. Getting into the Spirit.



Mine and Chloe's Twin Sailors outfit's bought hours before the Event :)

Amd there has it... :)

No comments: