Thursday 26 February 2009

26.02.2009

Okay so this is my first post so i thought i would tell you all a little bit about myself:

My name is Ruth Elisabeth Bishop, I was born on the 13th July 1991 in Hereford County Hospital. P.s It was not a Friday! I currently live in Hereford in the Newton Farm area, Hardcore! I am attend HCT and im doing my level 3 diploma in Chidcare and Education, I want to be a teacher!
I currently live at home but i am moving out into University Halls in September 09', im so excited! I am going to do a degree in Early Childhood Studies but im not sure where at yet, i have had other offers and right now im really listening.
I live with my mum&&dad, and i have an older sister called Alison who lives about a 15 minute walk away.
Oh && I Love Music!

Well anyway so that is a bit about me.. but feel free to ask any questions.!

No comments: